If you think you know duck hunting, you haven’t hunted with Captain Keith. It’s unlike any other duck hunt you’ve ever experienced.
Don’t hesitate to contact Captain Keith if you have special requests or needs.
Duck hunts are $175 per person per hunt. Captain Keith can accommodate up to 8 people at a time. If you have a larger group, just contact Captain Keith and he can work with you to arrange a larger hunt.
All trips are a 3 person minimum.
When you hunt with Captain Keith, you’re provided:
- Quality Labrador retriever to retrieved downed birds.
- Comfortable, dry blinds.
- Cleaning and packaging of birds.
- Transportation to and from blinds.
What to Bring
You are responsible for bringing:
- Valid hunting license with Federal Migratory Stamp.
- Hunter education card if born after 1975 (required by law).
- Shotgun and shells, #2 or #4 steel shot is adequate (steel shot is required by law).
- Waders or hip boots.
- Ice chests for taking game home.
- Camo clothing (hat, face masks, etc.)
And, of course, bring your desire to have a great hunting trip!Reserve Today