Captain Keith Hudson can accommodate almost any trip, from a half day outing to a full-day, full-experience guided trip. Below are the basic rates for these trips. Don’t hesitate to contact Captain Keith if you have special requests or needs.
- Full Day, $600 for 1 to 3 people. $50 for each additional person.
- Half Day, $450 for 1 to 3 people. $50 for each additional person.
When you fish with Captain Keith, you can bring your own gear, or he can provide you with top-quality rods, reels and tackle.
The Captain will also provide:
- Water and ice.
- Cleaning and packaging of the day’s catch.
- Wade belts and stringers, if wade fishing.
For those interested in wade fishing, there will be an additional charge of $20 per rod. Of course, you can always bring your own.
What to Bring
While a Pinfeather guided trip includes a lot, you are responsible for some items and costs.
- Valid saltwater fishing license and saltwater stamp.
- Bait (purchased on day of trip), depending on type of fishing and time of year.
- Boots or wading shoes for wade fishing.
- Food and drinks for your party while on the boat.
- Ice chests to take home the day’s catch.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
And, of course, bring your desire to have a very memorable trip!Reserve Today